Friday 27 June 2014

Start of journey Day 1

New Delhi:
Day started with boarding a train from home to Delhi :D :D Rajdhani Express. I always wanted to travel in one of this train and finally I travelled in Rajdhani Express. We reached Delhi on 11th of June early morning around 7:30am. The day started well by having some rest after the long journey from home to another home. After having a rest of few hours I went to make my ISIC card which is kind of completely useless for me now but for god sake I have that fucking ISIC card.


Then I came back to home and then again the rest because of mom and dad
Like son you should rest because next day you have lot of work to do and you have a long flight to go on. So I was like okay I will rest and after few fours of rest I woked up and me, mom and dad went to have dinner in a nearby restaurant and then again went to sleep around 23:30pm. 
Then that’s how my first day ended I know nothing much in it but it was quite intresting 

No comments:

Post a Comment